LTI's Crane-Suspended Manbaskets are known throughout the industry for their excellent protection, heavyweight stability and long service life. Every model comes with our unique detachable Test Weight System, ensuring maximum safety below the hook and full compliance with OSHA. We offer both standard and economy models, and custom designed platforms of almost any shape and size are also available.
LTI’s Economy Model Manbaskets are built for the budget-conscious user but provide many of the safety and quality features of our Standard line, including the unique detachable Test Weight System and an electrostatic powder coat finish. These solid red baskets are lighter in weight than our standard models but come with a high-strength 0.120" wall, 1.500" square tubular steel frame and are available in square, round, and rectangular sizes.
- Unique easy-on/easy-off detachable test weight system
- 42" high guardrail and full-perimeter inner grab rail
- Perforated steel sides from toe-board to mid-rail
- Access gate, with positive restraining device
- Four-leg sling assembly suspension system of 1/2" 6x36 IWRC wire rope, secured to a master link. Also included is a fifth leg for tie-off to loadline above overhaul ball
- Grab rail inside entire perimeter providing personal fall arrest system
- AWS certified welding procedures
- Optional overhead protection, with perforated steel skylights, 6’ 7” above platform floor
- A one-year unconditional warranty
- Use and Safety Handbook and training DVD
- Certification of OSHA compliance
- Electrostatic powder coat finish which provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals and corrosion