Creating custom man baskets for cranes for over 30 years.
In order to meet the ever-changing and job-specific needs of our clientele, Lifting Technologies has evolved into a true custom manufacturer for all kinds of platforms. In addition to the Premier and Professional series featured in our catalogs, we have fabricated platforms with center lifting posts, cantilever platforms, rescue baskets with drop down ramps, various diameters of round baskets, fully-enclosed platforms, and platforms with options like removable panels, casters, bumpers, and additional attachments.
For custom orders, please reach out to us. We have a team that will design the ideal platform for your needs all while meeting our stringent quality and safety standards.
Once we are certain we have designed what you need we will get back to you with a quote and add it to our production schedule.
Custom Crane Man Baskets
- Every man basket includes the following features:
- All of our man baskets include an electrostatic powder coat finish which provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals and corrosion.
- While most of our finishes come in our standard safety yellow and black, you are also able to choose a custom color of your own.
- Each basket includes an easy-on/easy-off detachable test weight system
- Our baskets are built with a heavy-gauge steel frame and floor grating to provide solid platform support
- Includes a one-year unconditional warranty
- Each platform is built using AWS certified welding procedures
- Includes a Use and Safety Handbook and 13 minute DVD explaining OSHA rule
- Certificate of OSHA compliance provided with each platform
- You are free to customize features such as:
- Full enclosures and sloped overhead protection (requirement for OSHA 1926.800 underground construction)
- Access gate size, style, and locations
- Overhead protection
- Powder coat color
- Maximum rated load capacity
- Maximum occupancy
- Additional tie-off locations
- Floor style: such as grating, diamond plate, or smooth plate with non-slip tape.
- Additional features such as casters and wall rollers, rubber bumpers, and tool trays