Emergency Rescue Man Baskets & Platforms
The industry standard for safety, Lifting Technologies crane-suspended rescue baskets have been used at construction sites around the country including the famous "Big Dig" in Boston.
Both our Premier and Professional Series rescue baskets are 4’ X 8’ and can safely accommodate two technicians and a gurney with a special drop-down ramp for roll-on access. Custom sizes and configurations of rescue platforms are available.
Made with high-strength steel construction and a unique detachable Test Weight System our rescue man baskets ensure maximum safety below the hook and full compliance with OSHA.
Emergency Rescue Man Basket Features
- An electrostatic powder coat finish that provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals, and corrosion. Available in our standard red (test weight in yellow) or choose a custom color of your own as an additional option.
- Unique easy-on/easy-off detachable test weight system
- Heavy-gauge steel frame and floor grating to provide solid platform support
- Four-leg sling assembly suspension system of 1/2" 6x36 IWRC wire rope, secured to a master link. Also included is the fifth leg for tie-off to load line above overhaul ball
- Perforated steel sides from toeboard to mid-rail
- 42" high guardrail and full-perimeter inner grab rail providing personal fall arrest anchorage in compliance with OSHA, part 1926.502, subpart M
- Dropdown access ramp
- Optional overhead protection, with perforated steel skylights, 6’ 7” above the platform floor
- Red Cross insignia on both long sides of the basket
- A three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Use and Safety Handbook and training DVD explaining OSHA rule.
- Certification of OSHA compliance provided with each platform in documentation tube
Download the product brochure
Rescue Series Crane Man Basket Dimensions
Professional Model Rescue Man Baskets
|DIMENSIONS (In)||MAX RATED LOAD CAPACITY (Lbs)||TEST WEIGHT (Lbs)||BASKET WEIGHT (Lbs)|