Affordable forklift mounted man basket
Despite their affordable price tag, our economy model forklift work platforms still provide top-quality in safety, design, and functionality. Each unit is built to support their own weight plus five times its maximum load. Lifting Technologies stands by our reputation for both strength and durability.
Featuring Lifting Technologies unique Quick Claw® Safety System, our platforms meet or exceed all OSHA/ANSI rules for mastguard protection, guardrail, inner grab rail, personal fall arrest system and anchorage points.
Our economy model forklift man basket is designed and built for industrial and warehousing applications and provides many of the high-quality features and benefits of Lifting Technologies’ heavy-duty standard model forklift work platform.
Economy Forklift Man Basket Features
- Electrostatic powder coat finish which provides high resistance to impact, abrasions, chemicals, and corrosion. Available in our standard yellow or choose a custom color of your own as an additional option.
- Quick Claw® Safety System (or optional pin system)
- Protective mast guard of expanded metal
- 42" high guardrail and full-perimeter inner grab rail providing personal fall arrest anchorage in compliance with OSHA, part 1926.502, subpart M
- Security chains for securing to forklift
- A three-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Certification of OSHA/ANSI compliance provided with each platform in documentation tube
- Use and Safety Handbook
Download the product brochure
Economy Forklift Man Basket Dimensions
|PLATFORM DIMENSIONS||*Dimensions (In)||Max Rated Load Capacity (Lbs)||Basket Weight (Lbs)||Recommended Minimum Forklift Capacity** (Lbs)|
All dimensions are outside dimensions. Rated load capacity of all models may be increased. Lifting Technologies welcomes inquiries for custom-designed platforms of almost any size or shape.
*Man baskets have a 42" guardrail height from the floor and 62" mastguard protection height from the floor. California models have 84" height of mastguard protection. For ANSI compliance, model width cannot exceed 10" on each side of the forklift tire width.
**There is variation in model weight depending on forklift specifications given by the customer. The combined weight of platform, load, and personnel not to exceed 1/2 of the capacity of the forklift.